The primary objective of this training program is to help existing or future QA analysts, software testers and leads to build a solid foundation in Quality Assurance and Testing in order to excel in their job or be able to successfully pass the interview or assessment and secure the Quality Assurance analyst job in New Jersey. The structure of this training program is very simple yet comprehensive and powerful and covers all the knowledge necessary and topics for Testing and Quality Analysis.
- Overview and objectives
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Testing methodology
- Classification of testing
- Test Plan, Test Cases
- Bug lifecycle
- Principles of software testing
- Test Monitoring and Control
- Configuration Management
- Risks analysis
- Defect Management
- Test Levels and the Types of Testing
After the successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Information and ability in quality management processes, fundamental concepts in software testing process, manual testing process and automation testing process
- Potential to separate different activities of Quality assurance, quality control, and quality planning
- Ability to recognize the importance of measure in the quality management procedures and their influence on the final product
- Apply quality tools to control and monitor processes to help in continuous improvement at workplace
- Skills and knowledge to crack few globally recognized Quality Assurance certification programs
- Online and in-class sources available
- Hands-on training with tools and methodologies relevant to the industry trends
- Promptly applicable skills that satisfy the requirements of current job openings
- Taught by leading industry professionals
Who will benefit
- Software testers to update their skills and knowledge in testing procedures used in the industry
- Developers interested in understanding the methodologies used in QA or testing
- Managers that work closely with the QA department to understand more about products
- Career changers planning to join the job as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Prepare for Certification
Our training program provides you a solid understanding of the key topics covered by foundation and advanced Level Certification exams. This is aimed at students who have recently completed their education and want to pursue software testing as a profession. It is also beneficial for experienced candidates who want to demonstrate their practical knowledge and skills of software testing. In addition to promoting your income possible, getting certified demonstrates your knowledge of the skills understanding of the fundamentals of software testing along with procedures, tools, techniques and management methodology. The certification validates your ability to produce more professional, reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency. Our training will help you clear certifications from reputed organizations like QAI Global Institute (QAIGI), ASQ and ISQTB certifications.
Hands-on experience for real time scenario and best practices, 100% QA training and placement record
Professional guidelines for resume preparation and interviews, complete QA preparation to work in professional atmosphere
You will become globally recognized Certified QA Software Tester, Certified Software Test Analyst
Advance your career, boot your knowledge and increase salary potential as Quality Assurance technician & coordinator, QA analyst, inspector & coordinator, and software QA testing engineer
Specially designed and trending course material, get latest topics and concepts material from beginning to advanced level
Training experts course curriculum and E-learning materials for references
Following are some of the common designations given to quality assurance professional, mention in below:
- Test Analyst
- Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
- Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Quality Assurance (QA) Lead
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Assurance Director
Quality Assurance professionals in a software company were often relied by the organization for their technical supervision and experience. His role demands him to ensure the accomplishments of the coders, developers and other technical professionals.
The core responsibilities of a Quality Assurance professional are as follows.
- Maintaining the scope and quality of the project
- Documenting the progress and quality
- Documenting the defects and logs
- Assisting the workers in case of a problem
- Assists during problem resolution generation
- Developing Quality Assurance Standards
- Documenting the Quality Assurance Standards
- Recognizing and Identifying the policies and procedures
- Tracking the quality and maintaining the quality assurance metrics
- Test Plan Development, Publishing, and Implementation
QA software testing is very vital for a software enterprise to produce software products at goodness cost. A proper quality assurance method could save cost, time and efforts. It will also enhance the standard of the product. Accomplishing training on QA could enlighten career opportunities to become Software testers, test engineer, programmers, test leaders, testing specialist and quality specialists should attend this course to scale-up their skills and knowledge in planning, developing, executing and analyzing software tests.
I want to learn testing, but I am not aware of coding. Is it necessary to know coding to learn testing?
It is not mandatory for an individual to be aware of coding to learn testing concepts but it is recommended for the software testers to have coding knowledge so that he is comfortable in preparing test cases.
Manual testing is a testing process to find defects without the usage of tools or automation scripting. Automation Testing is a testing process of executing the test case suite by implementing automation tools.
Test Management Tool gives us an ability to manage, plan, organize, and execute all test cases and associated defects at one location.
Didn’t find the answer?
Please fill the form below we will add you question on our frequently asked questions too.